Registration can only be done through our website on the main page.
• Pay attention in which category will you fit in. If the Jury are unanimous, they can disqualify any competitor, by finding that it is not the correct category for you;
• In the Queen’s Category, will only be accepted the contesters who have won a 1st or 2nd Place in any competition in the Professional Category in Portugal and/or in any foreign country. These contesters are not able to register in the Professional Category, being optional for those who have won a 2nd place;
• In the Professional Category, will only be accepted professional dancers and contesters who have won a 1st Place in any competition in the Advanced Category in Portugal and/or in any foreign country. These contesters are not able to register in the Amateur Category, being optional for those who have won a 2nd place;
• In the Advanced Category, will only be accepted advanced dancers and contesters who have won a 1st Place in any competition in the Amateur Category in Portugal and/or in any foreign country. These contesters are not able to register in the Amateur Category, being optional for those who have won a 2nd place;
• We request for your care attention on the category you choose to register since if the organization in any moment identifies contesters who have been classified and have registered in a category in which they do not belong, the contester will be automatically notified and disqualified;
• The Queen’s Category is composed of 2 phases: 1st Phase 3 minutes performance with music chosen by contester,2ndPhase improvisation piece of live percussion music (only for 10 contesters);
Queen Category: 50€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 2H at ODW,
Professional Category: 40€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 2H at ODW,
Advanced Category: 30€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 2H at ODW,
Amateur Category: 25€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 1H at ODW,
Princess Category: 25€ ,
Fusion Category: 30€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 2H at ODW,
Folklore Category: 30€ with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 2H at ODW,
Groups Category: 30 € (includes 1 member) + 5 € per each group member with mandatory inscription in at least one workshop of 1H at ODW of all registered members;
• The inscription is only valid after payment and the submission of its proof;
• When you are registrated accept that you have read the rules;
• The winners of all categories will be announced at the end of the competition;
• The costumes must look professional and appropriate style costumes.Wear appropriate stage make-up;
• The registration fee will not be returned, except for the non-realization of the event and this reason attributed to the organization;
• The entire image and sound capture made by the organization on the day of the event, can be used by the same for advertising purposes and it is not responsible for the same capture made by third parties;
• Although it’s forbidden the capture of the entire image and sound of event;
• The entire image and sound of event will be captured by professionals. Which can be acquired by competitors throught a value estipulated by organization;
• In the Pricess Category, the allowed age is from 6 to 12 years-old inclusive;
• The minimum age for enrollment of each element is 12 years;
• Each group must have a minimum of 2 elements and a maximum of 12 elements;
• Each element can belong to a maximum of two groups, each group can not have more than two repeated elements.
• It may be asked to all participants a picture for the organization to advertise the event;
• The organization is not liable for any injury and/or property damage occurred in the competition;
• After each presentation there will not be an assessment by the jury;
• The necessary number of registrations for the realization of this event is of 8 contesters per category,except in the Groups category in which 5.
• There will be selected two winners per category;
• Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3st place per category;
• Music on CD, mp3, wav, etc with a MAXIMUM of 3 minutes;
• Live music is not allowed;
• It is not allowed to use elements of fire;
• The deadline for entries is until October 20th
• To sign up for workshops you need to pay at least 40% of the total amount of the inscription (see prices).
• The payment of the total amount of the inscription has to be made until November 7.
• The organization reserves the right to make changes to the schedule.
• The organization declines all responsibility in case of accident or health problem emerged during the workshops.
• No refund will be made for reasons beyond the organization.
• Participants are responsible for their goods in the locker room, as well as in the studios.
• The organization declines all responsibility in case of loss or theft.
• The organization reserves the right to exclude any of the participants, in case of notorious indiscipline or harmful behavior torwards other participants without further reimbursement.
• The discounts are not cumulative.
• It is mandatory to show the ID at the beginning of every workshop.
• It is not allowed to take photographs or make films during the classes, except when it is previously permitted by the organization.
• It is not allowed to watch classes, except when it is previously permitted by the organization.
• At the end will be given a Certificate of Attendance to all participants that wish.
Statement of Personal Data Recollection
This statement is intended for the processing of personal data of the participants in the Oriental Dance Weekend, taking place on 20st, 21st and 22nd of November 2020
1. Purpose of the statement
The carrying out of activities, registration and archiving.
2. Category of Holders
Participants and persons involved in the activities organized by Oriental Dance Weekend.
3. Category of personal data
In order to meet the organization needs of activities, Oriental Dance Weekend may collect and process the following personal data:
. Identification and contact details (name, date of birth, gender, nationality, address, telephone
number, email address, profession, entity where you work, photo, as well as parental/guardian data
. Activity data (sounds and images in activity, reproduced in whole or in part, through photographs,
video, illustrations, animations, or any material produced for information, dissemination or
advertising, and may be made public to the general public, through the media in general and on
social networks. This assignment will be for unlimited time and free of charge.
. Other data related with activities.
4. Recipients of the data
. The entities to whom the data must be communicated by legal provision.
. The entities to whom data should be communicated upon request or with the consent of the data subject.
. The respective insurance company who provide the insurance.
5. Rights of the data subjects
Data subjects have the right of access and rectification according with the law.
6. Storage limit
Personal data will be deleted when its purpose is extinguished.